DON’T START A BUSINESS, LAUNCH ONE.
Having direct and indirect involvement in well over 100 launches, we have the experience, in-house expertise and framework to launch businesses on repeat.
It is important to remember when starting a business, especially in those first few years, that there really is little you can do wrong and it is simply a chance to try new shift on repeat, the trick is to fail or succeed with your ideas as quickly as possible.
The Shift Launch Programme has been designed for business owners who do not want to wait to find out if what they have is worth all the energy they put into it.
From mindset to measurables, what’s in it for you?
- Clarity – from communications and marketing to strategy and sales
- Purposeful, go-to-market planning
- Highly practical and implementable content
- Everything you need to get the confidence to build and press go on your launch
Alex Hughes is our founder and award-winning entrepreneur, with multiple six-figure businesses and the experience required across various sectors. He brings a team of expert’s, powered by Shift Momentum, that supports anyone, and is committed to support those that entrust us by enrolling in our programmes.
The ability to take an idea or underperforming business and identify what is required to achieve the results they need in business has enabled him to help 100’s of small businesses hit that magic £100k sales target.
“It is precisely that milestone in any businesses life; whether three months in or three years, either way, it validates that I am on to something and permits me to invest more focus on building it. I wasted so much time building out complex strategies and expensive preparation when I first started five years ago, now we take an idea, build out a launch plan and get the sales before further developing the product.
We continue to do this with our ideas and for those that enrol with our support, and this is why we can guarantee the support you’ll receive until you get the result you are looking for. Confidence in what we have access to here, the expertise and support needed to launch businesses.”
If you would like to find out more and have a chat with Alex Hughes, who devised and runs the Launch Programme, please let us know right away and we’ll schedule you in to speak with him. We’re pretty sure he can tell you what you need to know about your business idea and give you the guidance you need.
WHAT THE COURSE LOOKS LIKE
The priority when we make the commitment to prepare an effective launch is always the same, get laser focussed on a single outcome and effective execution planning. In the first of our three phase approach to this, we build out a product offering inline with the vision and mission of the business, without this there is only a failed launch.
Clarity and direction:
– Get clear on one page the vision & objectives for your business
– Get clear on who it is the business serves
– Identify and validate the personae you are targeting
– Product benefits & features
– Aligning these to the problems they solve for those they serve
– Identify the competitive advantages you have
– Start to pull together your key message
This will give you all the clarity you need to move into the next stage, using this essential information to build out the ‘Go To Market’ Launch Strategy. The process will require you to question yourself and we will be transparent and candid with you throughout. After all, our success is you launching successfully.
The second phase is the fun bit, launch planning, we work out exactly what needs to happen and in what order to line up a successful launch.
Getting to grips with your plan:
– Building out the customer journey
– Identifying the distribution channels for the campaign
– Nailing the key message
– Building out the marketing and sales activities
– Mapping out the assets that will be required for launch
With clarity and a plan in place, we will have everything we need to move into the final phase of this process, building what is required for the launch.
In the final phase of our Launch Programme, we Build. This is where the work comes in and with that, the reward of seeing your business ready to launch.
Prepare to press Go:
– Build the onboarding process requirements
– Create the brief of works for the assets and automation requirements
– Build out the communications plan for the launch
– Introduction to our Sales Accelerator Solution
– Marketing budget & task planning
– Set up analytics to measure performance
– Mindset preparation for when you decide to press Go on your Launch
This stage is what makes the difference. Taking the time to build the Launch out in a way that you can unbox when you are ready to roll. As you start to adopt this approach of direct to market launch of products in your business lifecycle, and your confidence grows, you will soon want to start levelling up your operations.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
£995 (inc VAT)
The course fee includes all three months of the training, plus six months access to our Get Shift Done community and all the support you need to Launch.
NEED TO KNOW A BIT MORE?
Why not grab a quick call with Alex to discuss what you need in order to achieve your goals.
Accountability to keep you motivated and on a path to achieve your business growth goals.